PRINCIPAL POSITIONS HELD:
– Doctor of Stomatology, Medical centre Novi Sad, Urgent Medical Care institute (UMC), 1985
– Assistant Professor of Gross Anatomy/Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, University of Novi Sad, 1987
– Assistant Professor and Senior Lecturer at St Bartholomew’s Hospital London University, London, UK, 1989
– Assistant Professor at Georgetown University School of Medicine Washington D.C., USA, 1989
– Professor at Georgetown University, School of Medicine, Washington D.C.,USA, 1990.
– Chief Consultant at the Department of Head, Neck and Pelvic Surgery
– Docent at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Novi Sad ,where he lectured on Gross Anatomy/Anatomy and Neuroanatomy
– Docent at the Faculty of Medicine,Subject area: Maxillofacial Surgery, studies in English.
– Department Head of the Department of Stomatology and Maxillofacial Surgery, MMD (Military medical centre), Novi Sad, Ministry of defence, Republic of Serbia
He retired in 2012, respecting professional military personnel retirement age.
He is owner of private dental clinic in Novi Sad.
Publications: His professional publications include 28 published works, 26 in international academic journals, 6 Expert books.
Editor at the Orthomedics Publishing house.
Awards: October award of the city of Belgrade for mentorship career, 1988
Membership: The Royal Society of Medicine, London, GB; Serbian Medical Society.
Hobby: Horse Racing
Upon graduation in 2003, she entered post graduate Masters training program in Health Care Management. From 2006 to 2009, she specialized in orthodontics with grade 10 (the highest), at The Military Medical Academy in Belgrade.
From the beginning of specialization to the present, she continues her expertise in the field of fixed orthodontics related to self-ligating systems with special emphasis placed on The Damon System. She has actively participated and continues to participate in national and international in- office courses, symposiums and professional Congress conferences, where she has learned from the most renowned, certified Damon System doctors, internationally renowned for the quality of their teaching: Dr. Rafael García Espejo, Dr. Ramón Perera Grau, Dr. John Graham, Dr. Elizabeth R. Menze and others. She is a certified Damon Doctor and eCligner doctor.
From 2002 to 2006 she worked at the Military Medical Centre in Novi Sad. From 2006 to the present she works as a member of the professional dental team at Dental clinic “Centre”.Since 2010, she has been professor in Medical School „7.april“ in Novi Sad.
She has authored two professional publications:
1. Militarary Medical Review, 2007, 2007, Nov ;64 (11):779-82 18050974 (P,S,E,B) [Class II malocclusion therapy using fixed orthodontic appliance] 2. Orthodontic-surgical treatment of bilateral maxillary canine impaction
(Poster presentation at the first Congress of dentist of Vojvodina)
Read more about Continuing education>>>
Apart from being a member of the professional dental team at Dental clinic “Centre” he is also a Consultant in Centri Medico Dentali in Italy.